Hi everybody !!

Welcome to my blog !
I created this blog for my "Didactique de l' anglais" class : it is a course that helps us to learn how to teach a foreign language.
In this blog, I will share news, videos, podcasts (etc) about how to teach and learn with technology. Enjoy !

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The lost necklace

Here is our project which shows a way of teaching english at a distance thanks to voicethread. 
This story is about a princess of Japan named Yuki, she will venture in different countries to grant her father’s last wish.
Do not hesitate in commenting our story so that we could improve our work !

1 comment:

  1. It was an interesting work with you and Justine, we spend a lot of time to create, prepare and record this story and I hope that people are going to appreciate it .

    ReplyDelete