Hi everybody !!

Welcome to my blog !
I created this blog for my "Didactique de l' anglais" class : it is a course that helps us to learn how to teach a foreign language.
In this blog, I will share news, videos, podcasts (etc) about how to teach and learn with technology. Enjoy !

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wordle


Wordle si a tool called a tag cloud or a word cloud. It is a visual representation for text data, typically used to depict keyword metadata (tags) on websites, or to visualize free form text.
'Tags' are usually single words, and the importance of each tag is shown with font size or color. 
This format is useful for quickly perceiving the most prominent terms and for locating a term alphabetically to determine its relative prominence. When used as website navigation aids, the terms are hyperlinked to items associated with the tag.

1 comment:

  1. Your " WORDLE " is catchy like i said in my blog I think it's a good tool for education .

    ReplyDelete