Hi everybody !!

Welcome to my blog !
I created this blog for my "Didactique de l' anglais" class : it is a course that helps us to learn how to teach a foreign language.
In this blog, I will share news, videos, podcasts (etc) about how to teach and learn with technology. Enjoy !

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Which tools I have learnt to use


During this semester, we have learnt about teaching with technology ... so, we have learnt how to use some tools that we can use in teaching. It's making the class more interesting, interactive and funny :) It also makes the students closer to the new technologies.
  • Voicethread : It transforms media into collaborative spaces with video, voice, and text commenting.
  • Wordle : to make some words more visual.
  • Podcasting : online audio content that you can download through the internet. 
  • Blog : It's a personal website in which we can express ourselves, share information, discuss subjects with people around the world or exchange ideas with another class abroad.
I didn't know those tools before, but voicethread is my favourite one. We had fun in using it and it is a great solution to teach at a distance, every one can comment or add something.

There are 3 websites in which we can chat with native speakers :
I haven't used those yet, so I can't give you my point of view... sorry !



No comments:

Post a Comment